Mary's Assumption into Heaven is our hope. We, the Church of the Assumption, are called to follow Jesus according to Mary's example as a beacon of hope and light for all.
By engaging in formation, sacraments, outreach and stewardship, we will glorify the Lord with our lives.
We are excited to:
- Share and nurture our faith by gathering as a community to celebrate Liturgy. (Spiritual Life & Worship)
- Embrace the diversity of God's people by welcoming and including all in our midst. (Parish Life & Socials)
- Promote spiritual growth and academic excellence by ensuring children can receive a Catholic education. (School)
- Become prayerful and discerning in our ministries by acknowledging the power of the Holy Spirit. (Stewardship & Engaged Church)
- Grow as a sacramental people by fostering a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through religious education, faith formation and evangelization. (Faith Formation)
- Beautify and maintain our parish home in a way that is ecologically sound. (Buildings & Grounds)
- Honor and celebrate God's gift of life by recognizing and serving the needs of our brothers and sisters as we seek justice for all people. (Life, Justice & Peace)
- Care for all our parishioners in their times of need. (Pastoral Care)